Media.io API Pricing
There are two pricing models, Prepaid Packages or Subscription Plans. Sign up now and get Free 50 minutes for Subscriptions model.
* Packages are one-time payments and your quota will not expire. You can buy a amount of conversion minutes and use them whenever you like ("pay as you go").
* Packages are one-time *Subscriptions charge you every month for a fixed amount of conversion minutes. Not used credits do not roll over at the end of the month. In exchange they are up to 50% cheaper than packages.
We value your privacy and protect your financial/personal info with advanced encryption and advanced fraud protection.
Knowledgeable representatives available to assist you through instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
All of our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Updates & keycode
Free lifetime update Keycode will be sent to you automatically within minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The longer a conversion takes, the more resources it consumes and the more expensive it is. Our prepaid packages are based on started conversion minutes.
Every conversion takes at least one conversion minute. Normally, document or image conversions consume only one conversion minute. Video/audio re-encodings or huge files consume more conversion minutes, depending on the quality and codecs. Of course, only successful conversions are counted. You can check your consumed conversion minutes whenever you want to.
Of course, your monthly subscription credit will be consumed first, and then your package credit will be consumed.
You can send us an email directly or contact us through the feedback function on the interface, we will help you solve the problem as soon as we receive it.
The answer is absolutely safe. We understand the concerns about your privacy.
These are some steps that we will follow it to protect your files.
1. Media.io will automatically delete your files after 24 hours, or you could auto-delete after you have downloaded it.
2. There is no backup made of user files.
3. You keep the copyright and ownership of the source file and the converted file.